Extended Stay Accommodations
There's No Reason to Rush Your Vacation
Are you looking for a new place to vacation this year? Perhaps your big getaway is postponed and you still want an extended stay somewhere other than home. No matter the reason Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina in Sooke, BC, is the perfect place to settle in and stay a while.
Stay for a week or stay longer in one of our fully equipped 2- and 3-bedroom vacation rentals, managed by True Key Vacations, surrounded by the rugged, natural beauty for which Sooke is known and loved. Our vacation rental suites offer the perfect place to relax or use as a home-base for exploring this beautiful part of Vancouver Island.
Reasons to extend your vacation in Sooke this year:
- We’re easy to get to – just a short flight or scenic drive to the Island
- Our weather is very mild, even the nearby golf courses are open year-round
- We offer a safe and relaxing environment by the ocean – click here for our Resort safety information
- Close to community amenities – within 5 minutes to grocery stores, restaurants, retail, pharmacies and local attractions
- Our vacation rentals are perfect for family holidays, spacious and comfortable for up to 8 guests!
- You can bring your “best friend” (the dog)! Our Resort offers suites that are designated Pet Friendly
Ocean-facing balconies that never miss the sunset
Spacious and comfortable suites for up to 8 guests
Stunning scenery from your Sooke Accommodations
We welcome extended stays throughout the year (based on availability). Our fully-equipped vacation rentals offer the perfect choice for your extended getaway with the following amenities:
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchens
- In-suite washer & dryer
- Private bedrooms
- Spacious living areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Onsite Guest Services
- 2 Outdoor hot tubs
- 114-slip Marina
- Pet-friendly suites (applicable fees apply)
- Onsite meeting space
Things to do in Sooke:
You’ll find many activities and experiences minutes of our Resort. Ocean fishing, leisurely walks on the beaches or ocean side trails, wildlife viewing, spas, outstanding dining options… the list goes on.