Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina
Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Please call the Resort before you arrive for after-hours check-in procedures. You must check-in to front office within 24 hours after arrival to sign authorization.
Check-out time is 10:00 am. If you require a late check-out, please contact the Front Desk and we will do our best to accommodate you. Half-day late check-out rates are available upon request.
Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina is a non-smoking resort. Smoking is allowed only in designated areas. A $250.00 charge will be incurred if guests are discovered smoking in suites.
Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina has a courtesy quiet hour of 10:00 pm. Guests will be warned once of a noise complaint without penalty. A second noise complaint will result in eviction from the property without reimbursement.
Guests will be responsible for the condition of their unit in its entirety upon departure. Any damages, mess, or missing items will be the financial responsibility of the tenant.
All of our vacation rentals have car-port parking for 2 standard-sized vehicles. The upper parking lot is available for over-sized and additional vehicles for a fee of $10/day.
Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina has designated pet friendly suites and if an animal is found in an unauthorized unit, guests may face eviction without reimbursement and/or up to a $500.00 penalty fee. Please see additional pet policies and information on our pet friendly accommodation information page.
Our housekeeping staff will only service your room upon departure. If you would like additional cleans or a refreshing of supplies, charges may apply.
There are two large hot tubs for guest use on-site. Hours of operation are from 9 am to 9 pm. Use of these hot tubs are at your own risk as they are not supervised. Please respect other guests in the area and keep the noise to a minimum.
Guests must be 19 years of age and have a valid credit card to make a reservation. In order to guarantee your reservation, a deposit will be required at time of booking. Please see the deposit schedule below.
- 1-26 night stays – a deposit equal to first night room and tax will be taken at time of reservation.
- 27+ night stays – a deposit of 50% of the booking total will be taken at time of reservation.
- 120+ night stays – first month and last month deposit will be taken at time of reservation.
- Non-refundable offers and the Advanced Purchase Rate – the full amount of room and tax will be taken at time of reservation.
To receive a full refund of your deposit, reservations must be cancelled prior to the time frames listed below.
- 1-6 night stays – Guest can cancel/modify their reservation up to 72 hours prior to arrival free of charge, less than 72 hours will result in charges for the first night’s stay for cancellations, one night for modifications.
- 7-26 night stays – Guest can cancel/modify their reservation up to 7-days prior to arrival free of charge, less then 7-days will result in charges for the first night’s stay for cancellations, one night for modifications.
- 27+ night stays – Guest can cancel/modify their reservation up to 30-days prior to arrival free of charge, less then 30-days will result in charges in the amount of 50% of the reservation total.
- Non-refundable offers and the Advanced Purchase Rate – The full reservation amount is charged at the time of booking and no refunds will be provided if reservation is cancelled.
- Third party reservations – For reservations not booked directly with the resort, please refer to your original reservation booking provider for cancelation and deposit policy for your reservation.
Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina has created a composting program. Guests are encouraged to participate by placing compostable items in the buckets located under the kitchen sink in each unit. Please see the Resort’s Guest Directory for more information.