Sooke Fishing Charters
Fishing Adventures Right Outside Your Door
Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina is located within minutes of world-class fishing. Regardless of age or skill level, the professional guides working straight from our marina can customize a perfect day out for your group. All you have to do is walk out your door to enjoy some of the best fishing experiences available on Vancouver Island. Fish for trophy salmon and monster halibut with veteran guides who have been fishing Sooke’s waters for decades. Bonus wildlife sightings during your charter may include seals, otters, eagles, sea lions, dolphins, porpoises, and pods of whales.
More Information to Help You Plan your Fishing Adventure
- A valid fishing license and Salmon Conservation Stamp are required and are available to purchase online from the Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada – Click Here to purchase yours.
Almost everything you’ll need for a day out on the water will be supplied by your fishing charter operator, including gear (although you’re welcome to bring your own)
- Soft soled runners or deck shoes
- Sunscreen / sunglasses / hat
- Layers, including a light rain coat or wind breaker jacket
- Motion sickness remedies, if required