The Sooke Harbour Marina
Daily, Monthly & Annual Moorage in beautiful Sooke, BC
WE’RE EXCITED TO WELCOME MOORAGE CUSTOMERS FOR THE 2022 SEASON!
Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina accepts daily, weekly, monthly, and annual moorage reservations on Vancouver Island, BC! Our secure 114-slip marina is the finest in Sooke (just 35 minutes from Victoria, BC) and can accommodate vessels of various sizes, ranging from small crafts to those of up to 50 feet (15 metres). From the marina, you’ll have easy access to the Strait of Juan de Fuca, where you can fish for trophy salmon and halibut. Marina guests are welcome to use the pay parking lot at the top of the resort (although no trailers are permitted on-site), and Wi-Fi is available in the lobby and area outside the lobby.
- 114 Slips
- Private Launch Ramp
- Secure Floating Docks
- Deep Water Location
- Easy Navigation
- SHAW Go-WiFi
Daily Moorage Rates
- November – March: Starting at $2.00/foot + tax
- April – October: Starting at $2.50/foot + tax
- Deposit & Cancellation Policy: Payment in full is required upon booking for daily slip rentals. Must cancel 72-hours prior to arrival to receive a full refund.
Monthly Moorage Rates
- Year-round: Starting at $15.00/foot + tax
- Deposit & Cancellation Policy: A one month deposit is required upon booking. Must cancel 30-days prior to arrival to receive a refund of the deposit. After check-in, 30-days notice is required to cancel remainder of agreement (if applicable).
Annual Moorage Rates
- Year-round: Starting at $9.00/foot + tax
- Deposit & Cancellation Policy: A 50% deposit is required upon booking. Must cancel 90-days prior to arrival to receive a refund of the deposit. After check-in, 90-days notice is required to cancel the remainder of the agreement (if applicable). If an annual agreement is cancelled early, the rates revert to the monthly fees.
- Daily Rate: $11.00 + tax
- Monthly Rate: $55.00 + tax
Sooke Harbour Marina Terms & Conditions: All rates quoted are in Canadian funds. Applicable taxes not included, unless otherwise indicated. All power must be previously arranged with the Front Desk. Advance reservations are recommended, especially during high season. For all marina inquiries, contact our Front Desk. All moorage reservations must have a Moorage Agreement signed by moorage customer and marina agent.
Sooke Harbour Marina Office Hours
Please note that our marina office hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm PST and may change or vary throughout the year. Contact us at 250-642-3236 for current hours and availability.